How often, do, most of us, face some obstacle, and, visualize, gloom – and – doom, focusing on potential products, and, what, might go wrong, rather, than, the potential, possibilities, and ways of overcoming any particular challenge?
However, the wisest, among us, are, generally, those, who, take a step – back, try to relax, and take a deep BREATH, before taking any action, and/ or, over – reacting! Don’t sweat the petty stuff!
Proceed with some additional degree of perspectives, and proceed, wisely, and in a well – considered, focused manner. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and why, it’s so relevant, when it comes to our overall, health and well – being.
1. Benefits; beliefs; bring it: Take the time, to give yourself, a thorough, well – considered, objective, introspective, check – up, from the neck – up! Know your personal strengths and weaknesses, and what your personal beliefs, are based on! Isn’t it wise, to prioritize benefits, by focusing on what makes you strongest, and addressing areas of weakness, without, overly, becoming stressed! When you’ve decided, your wisest course of action, take a step – back, and bring – it (deliver on the promises, you make, to yourself)!
2. Relevant; realistic; rationale/ reasoning: Differentiate, what’s most relevant, as opposed to the petty stuff! Be realistic, and pragmatic, while maintaining your objectivity, and idealism! Discover your personal rationale, and whether, your reasoning, is focused, valid, and, in your best interests!
3. Emphasis; excellence; endure: Do you have the endurance, to keep – up, the good fight, instead, of giving – up, your quest, at the first obstacle? Will you proceed, with an emphasis, on maximizing the level of your utmost, personal excellence?
4. Attitude; attention; aware: Are you willing, to become aware, of your strengths and weaknesses, and what makes you happiest? Will you proceed, with a true, positive, can – do, attitude, instead of negativity, etc? How much attention, will you be willing to, regularly pay, to what is best for you?
5. Trends; timely: Are there any current trends, which might be useful, for you to utilize, in order to become happier, and better satisfied? Will you avoid the temptation, to procrastinate, and commit, to taking, well – considered, timely action?
6. Healing; head/ heart: Maximize your personal healing, by paying attention, yo both your logical, and emotional components! If you proceed, with a head/ heart balance, you will be better, prepared, to become, the best, you can be!
Rather than resorting to panic, and over – reacting, take a deep BREATH, relax, and put things, into perspective. Your happiness may depend, largely, to whether, you are willing to do, so!
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for alternative health: http://facebook.com/althealth